Tuesday 26 May 2009

Husband !!

I am cheating and getting in todays diary entry early, but today Japanese Honey sent my heart fluttering in hope before being dashed with a huge sense of devastation.

I was told she thought of me like a husband, so i stupidly thought maybe i had a chance. I learnt my lesson of ever thinking of such a thing as i was put in my place as she called me a sissy pindik and made it clear that would never happen and infact i am like a husband because she takes my $ like taking husband paycheck.

Anyway i am happy to provide for Japanese Honey as she is the closest to a woman i will ever get because who would ever want something this small (Fully errect)
Contact her to change your life forever, i did and have never looked back



2 comments:

Japanese Honey said...

looooool and that size is when you have hard on! looooool the pic i saw was only your dickhead attached on your fat body! lool

Sissy Jamie said...

Thank you Japanese Honey for letting everyone also know i am fat as well as having a tiny cock, any glimmer of hope of a woman taking pity on me must have gone now ~