Thursday 28 May 2009

The day after the night before

Now i have sobered up i have to come to terms with the consequences of getting drunk last night. Japanese Honey gets everything she wants when i am drunk as i get excited by the idea of being used.

Needless to say prior to having to put the chastity belt on again for first time in months she gave me one last opportunity to pleasure myself. I agreed without knowing the actual requirements. As you can see to prove what a pindik i am i was required to hump my hoover and provide photographic evidence. I guess i should be grateful there was no risk of getting stuck inside.

Asian Phone Sex lover? Sissy? Into cbt? Have a small dick? lol Want to be locked in CHASTITY BELT and send keys to Japanese Honey?!!!
Call Japanese Honey!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Jamie, there is nothing to be ashamed about your size as you obviously are really a woman inside so do not worry you are closer to the woman alot of us want to be and I certainly will ever be.

I enjoy seeing your pictures and have downloaded all of them to my computer as you look really good. I would love to see some more especially full body ones as the whole look is very important.

I love your choice in outfits and i think you should get the pink swimsuit and use it as inspiration to work towards a lovely womanly figure.

I am also in the UK and would love to meet up with you or just chat online if you are of like mind.